This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from English to learn rhyming words that can be read in the book The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss. The material is ideal for kids among 6 to 9 years old. After doing the exercises from this material, students will be able to recognize and write those rhyming words that can be found in the book. You can use this material in one or two 45- or 60-minute classes. This material includes:
- Posters of rhyming words that can be found in the book The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss.
- Tracing exercises
- Circle the pair of words that rhyme in each row.
- Fill in the blank space with the right letter to create a word that rhymes.
- Paste the correct rhyming word card in the correct space
- Write the correct rhyming word.
- Read the following sentences, color the right rhyming word, and then read aloud the sentence.
List of rhyming words
You can also find this product at my TPT store