This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from English to learn basic vocabulary related to numbers from 1 to 30, and from 10 to 100 in English. The material is ideal for Preschool and 1st. Grade students, who already knows how to count from 1 to 100 in their mother tongue. They will be able to develop writing, reading and speaking skills in English.
This material is divided into four parts and each part includes the following exercises:
- Different types of flashcards
- Trace the word for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the number and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Match the number and its corresponding word with the same color. Then, write the number next below to the color you choose for it.
- Match the number with its corresponding word.
- Read the letters in the first column, write the right word in the middle column and match it with its number.
- Trace and match the number with its corresponding word.
- Fill in the empty space with the correct vowel in the column right, and match the number with its corresponding word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the right number according to the word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the right word according to the number.
- Read and Cover
- Circle the right number according to the word below.
- Circle the right word according to the number below.
- Find and color the right word for each number.
- Spell it and Write it (just for the first section about numbers from one to ten.)