This material is designed to help Spanish as a Foreign Language students to learn basic vocabulary related to parts of the house in Spanish. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 7 years old. With this material, students will be able to develop writing, reading, listening and speaking skills related to basic vocabulary about the parts of the house.
- Poster with vocabulary of the unit.
- The following written activities to learn vocabulary:
- Trace the words for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the picture , and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the picture, and organize the letters in the empty space to form the correct word.
· Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
· Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
· Cut and paste in the empty spaces the right picture.
· Match the part of the house to the correct word.
· Look at the picture, and then circle the correct word.
· Circle the correct picture for each word.
· Word search puzzle.
Two “I have, who has?” games (one with pictures and words and the other one just with pictures)
One memory game.
3 Dominoes (one with pictures, the second one with images and the third one with words and images).
6 Exercises to practice definite article in singular and plural.
Exercises to talk about the parts of the house:
· Task cards and question cards.
Two interactive exercises in PowerPoint (.pptx) Presentation
· Look at the picture, and then select the correct word.
· Select the correct picture for each word.
Vocabulary from this unit:
· La casa
· La cocina
· La sala
· El comedor
· El dormitorio
· El baño
· El jardín
· La ventana
· La puerta
· La pared
· El techo
· El piso
Level: A1 – Beginner
There are no reviews yet.