This material has been designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from Spanish to learn basic vocabulary related to food in Spanish. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 6 years old.
With this material, students will be able to develop basic writing,reading, and speaking skills related to food in Spanish.
- Trace the words for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the picture, and fill in the empty space with the correct word.
- Look at the picture, and organize the letters in the empty space.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture that match the word.
- Match the food picture to the correct word.
- Look at the picture, and then circle the correct word.
- Circle the correct picture for each word.
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, paste them in each space, and then write the word in the empty space.
- One memory game,
- Flash Cards,
- Exercises related to Singular and Plural forms:
- Read the word and write the correct plural ending.
- Cut out the pictures and sort them in to the correct column
- Exercises related to definite articles in singular and plural forms (la, las, el, los)
- Circle the correct definite article for each picture (for singular and plural)
- Exercise to develop basic speaking skills related to food in Spanish
- Create your own menu or meal plan for one day.
- Ask and answer questions related to the menu that the student designed.
Vocabulary from this unit has been divided into five sections: fruits, vegetables, food, desserts and beverages, so it will be easier to teach vocabulary into different sessions.
- Papas fritas
Level: A1 – Beginner