This material is designed to help ESL/EFL students to learn basic vocabulary related to parts of the house in English. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 7 years old. With this material, students will be able to develop writing, reading, listening and speaking skills related to basic vocabulary about the parts of the house.
Poster with vocabulary of the unit.
The following written activities to learn vocabulary:
- Trace the words for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the picture , and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the picture, and organize the letters in the empty space to form the correct word.
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the right picture.
- Match the part of the house to the correct word.
- Look at the picture, and then circle the correct word.
- Circle the correct picture for each word.
- Word search puzzle.
Two “I have, who has?” games (one with pictures and words and the other one just with pictures)
One memory game.
3 Dominoes (one with pictures, the second one with images and the third one with words and images).
Exercises to talk about the parts of the house:
- Task cards and question cards.
Two interactive exercises in PowerPoint (.pptx) Presentation
- Look at the picture, and then select the correct word.
- Select the correct picture for each word.
Vocabulary from this unit:
- living room
- dining room
Level: A1 – Beginner
There are no reviews yet.