This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from Spanish to learn basic vocabulary related to farm animals in Spanish. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 6 years old. With this material, students will be able to develop writing and reading skills in Spanish. This material includes:
- Trace the words for each picture exercises
- Fill in the missing vowel
- Look at the picture and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the pictures, read the letters, then write the letters in order to make the word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
- Read the word and cut and paste in the empty spaces the right picture.
- Circle the right word for each picture.
- Read the word and circle the right picture.
- Match each image to the correct Word
- Memory Game
- Read & Cover
- “I have, Who has?” game
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
- Exercises to select the right article “la” or “el”.
- Exercises to select the right article “las” or “los”
- Interactive exercises in pptx:
- Which animal is this?
- Which one is the…?
Vocabulary from this material
Level: Pre A1 Starter or Beginner
You can also find this product at my TPT store
There are no reviews yet.