This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from Spanish to learn basic vocabulary related to wild animals in Spanish. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 6 years old. With this material, students will be able to develop writing and reading skills.
This material includes:
- Trace the words for each picture exercises
- Fill in the missing vowel
- Look at the picture and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the pictures, read the letters, then write the letters in order to make the word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
- Read the word and cut and paste in the empty spaces the right picture.
- Circle the right word for each picture.
- Read the word and circle the right picture.
- Match each image to the correct Word
- Memory Game
- Read & Cover
- “I have, Who has?” game
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
- Exercises to select the right article “la” or “el”.
- Flashcards with singular and plural nouns
- Accordion foldables (tracing exercise, filling the missing vowel, write the word)
- Interactive exercises in pptx:
- Which animal is this?
- Which one is the…?
Vocabulary from this material:
- El tigre
- El león
- El sapo
- El hipopótamo
- El rinoceronte
- La jirafa
- El mono
- El oso
- La cebra
- La serpiente
- El cocodrilo
- El elefante