This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from English to learn basic vocabulary related to body parts in English. The material is ideal for kids between 4 to 6 years old. With this material, students will be able to develop writing,reading, and speaking skills related to body parts.
The following written activities to learn vocabulary:
- Trace the words for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the picture , and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the picture, and fill in the empty space with the correct word.
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
- Match the part of the body to the correct word.
- Match the part of the face to the correct word.
- Look at the picture, and then circle the correct word.
- Circle the correct picture for each word
One memory game,
Exercises related to Singular and Plural forms:
- Read the word and write the correct plural ending.
- Cut out the pictures and sort them in to the correct column
Exercises that combine vocabulary related to body parts, numbers and colors by describing different monsters:
- Fill in the blank spaces to complete the physical description of the monster.
- Cut and paste a monster, complete its description, and read it aloud.
- Select a monster , cut and paste it in the blank space and label the parts that it has.
- Color the monster and label its body parts.
- Oral exercise by using a cootie catcher.
Vocabulary from this unit:
Level: A1 – Beginner
There are no reviews yet.