This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from English to learn rhyming words that can be read in the book Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss. The material is ideal for kids among 5 to 9 years old. After doing the exercises from this material, students will be able to recognize and write those rhyming words that can be found in the book. You can use this material in one or two 45- or 60-minute classes. This material includes:
- Posters of rhyming words that can be found in the book Green Eggs and Ham.
- Tracing exercises (two versions)
- Memory game cards (four versions)
- Paste the correct rhyming word card in the correct space (four versions)
- Write the beginning letter for each word (two versions)
- Draw a line between the words that rhyme
- Read the word, find and circle the right rhyming word (two versions)
- Circle thepair of words that rhyme in each row.
- Read and cover (4 versions)
- Read the following sentences, color the right rhyming word, and then read aloud the sentence.
List of rhyming words
You can also find this product at my TPT store
There are no reviews yet.