This material is designed to help kids whose mother tongue is different from English to learn basic vocabulary related to wild animals in English. This material is ideal for kids among 4 to 6 years old. They will be able to develop writing and reading skills. You can use this material in five or six 45- or 60-minute classes.
The material includes the following exercises:
- Wild Animals Basic Vocabulary
- Trace the word for each picture.
- Fill in the missing vowel.
- Look at the picture and write the correct word in the empty space.
- Look at the pictures, read the letters, then write the letters in order to make the word.
- Match each image to the correct word.
- Cut and paste in the empty spaces the picture and the right word.
- Circle the right word for each picture.
- Read the word and circle the right picture.
- Memory Game
- Read and Cover
- “I have, Who has?”
- Select the letters that are needed to complete the word, then write the word in the empty space.
- See the image and find and circle the right word.
- Interactive exercises in pptx:
- Which animal is this?
- Which one is the…?
Vocabulary from this material:
There are no reviews yet.