This material is designed to help EFL/ESL students to learn how to tell the time in English. The material is ideal for kids among 4 to 6 years old. They will be able to develop writing and reading skills. Kids should already know numbers in English and how to say the time in their mother tongue.
Level: Pre A1
This material includes the following content:
- Poster about telling the time in English.
- Memory game (analog clock version and digital clock version).
- Domino (analog clock version and digital clock version).
- Read and Cover.
- Cut and paste the correct time under the corresponding clock.
- Write the correct time.
- Cut and paste the correct clock in the correct phrase.
- I Spy the time (analog clock version and digital clock version)
- I have…, Who has…?
- What time is it?-Sentence building- Read – Cut and Paste – Write
- Bingo (two versions)
- Spot-it or Dobble game
- Interactive exercise (What time is it?)
- Interactive exercise (It is…)